Thursday, February 17, 2011

Some shots from the camera (because my day was way beyond description):





~ rainbows and wild turkeys ~


And a loose end from yesterday:

berlinBat commented that she couldn't see the clip from yesterday because the video was not viewable in her country, and of course, here I am, not even mentioning the name of the tune or the artist within the blogpost because I am sooooo mysteeeeeriousssss. (Sorry! I didn't even consider that Could be an issue.) What I linked to yesterday was a music video for The Traveling Wilburys "Handle With Care". Here's a lower quality clip of the video that someone probably filched somehow, so maybe it's more on the "allowed" side of things, but the higher-quality "official" clip is still this one.

1 comments:

berlinBat said...

thanks for the earbug :) the lower quality clip is viewable here as well