Friday, February 18, 2011

free stuff on a friday

Woohoo! It's Friday! Free stuff!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The winner of last week's fiber, was commenter #5--Karen, who does not even spin yet! She promised to get off the fence and learn how to spin by St.Patrick's day if she won though, so welcome to the tribe, Karen! Email me your postal address, and I'll ship it out to you toot-sweet so you can get cracking (a link to my email addy is in the sidebar).

For those of you new here to the freebie thing, let me just explain how the winners are chosen. It is not based on what you say in the comments, but it is truly by the use of a random number generator. In other words, this was not me choosing who would win because I was excited about having a hand in hooking up a new spinner (although I am indeed excited that it ended up working out that way!).
No. It's truly random. I do not do the choosing.
Hal does that.


So if you enter this week, you can say as much or as little as you want (you can even keep blowing smoke up my bumm if it makes you happy--LOL--or not), but it really is a random number generator choosing, not me. Oh, and as a reminder, you can also just comment if you have something to say about whatever is being given way, even if you don't want to be entered. Just say so, and I'll take you off the roster.

Here's this week's thang:


It's a reusable, earth friendly, grown-up version of a sippy cup. It's made by Vessel, it's 16oz and BPA free.
It's the blue one on the left that's up for grabs (the clear on one the right is mine, I use it daily, but I told ya' that I'm giving away stuff that I use and love, so there's your proof of that).

Enter if interested, come back next week for something different if you are not, and good luck!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty! Count me in.

idyllicchick said...

Oooo! I love these sippy cups! I have one that I use constantly, but would like to have one at home and one at work. Thanks for doing these giveaways!

thestashattacked said...

Ooo... I've been coveting one of those for months!

vtcjan at yahoo dot com said...

I'd love to have the pretty cup, and blue is my favorite color! I have one from Starbucks, but I don't even go there! (It was a gift.)

I'd take it to work, as I don't have a drink cup there!

Thanks!

elisa said...

I just bought one of these as a gift! I would love to have my own!