Sunday, June 12, 2011

best and worst (and uber-worst)

WORST:
I started coming down with a head cold last night. I had to stay home in bed and miss a fun concert that TheMostImportantGuy and I had tickets for. I used everything in my arsenal to stay ahead of it (including defrosting the emergency ration of mom's chicken soup that I was saving in my freezer), but I felt worse by this afternoon.

BEST:
I finally found a good chinese restaurant in our area, and I just had the best woton soup I have ever had in my life. It was looooaded with sliced garlic and there was lots of ginger in the wonton filling. I swear it is helping.

UBER-WORST (and I usually never end "best and worst" with a worst, and definately not an "uber", but....):
Dad is running a fever, and they want him back at the hospital tonight :-(


-----
Sent from my iPad

1 comments:

painting with fire said...

Well phooey. Hope everyone is doing better asap. Sounds like more stress than anyone needs.