Monday, June 25, 2012

sooopah tired

I slept like crap last night. 

I woke up around 3:30am feeling scratchy in a few spots, and by the time I had woken myself up enough to understand what was happening, I realized I was the recipient of multiple mosquito attacks.  I had one on my leg, another on my elbow, and the one that seemed the most fresh was the one under my chin.

I put on some some anti-itch stuffs and the sat in bed with the light on for awhile so I can find the little stinker, and then got tinkering with the ipad (and was so tired, I cannot even tell you now what I was looking at on there).

I never found the mosquito, but at about 4:30am a tick went marching across my right arm and I leaped out of bed so fast I forgot I had one leg and toppled over.  It took me until 5:30am to finally fall back asleep but I had forgotten to turn off my alarm from the Friday before, which went off at 7am. Back to sleep by 7:15am but then TheMostImportantGuy called to wish me a good morning...

...and that's when I just gave up and got up. 


Super tired. Sleep beckons.

0 comments: