Thursday, August 09, 2012

hahaha!

What a TOTALLY lame picture! hahahahaha


A skinny tree in the middle and a bunch of blank space. hahahahaha
Oy.

But it's the only one I took today, and clearly I didn't try very hard. That was me, sitting and waiting while MyFavoriteKid was at the school id/yearbook photo taking station, as we made the circuit through registration. I was looking across the quad at the line for paying fees for materials or the band department or whatnot. It took most people 3 hours to complete the circuit. The fast pass I earned by volunteering yesterday got us through in about 50 minutes. Woot!

1 comments:

Lorena said...

Maybe it's just because I've been thinking a lot of the movie Harold and Maude lately, but I totally want to steal that tree and plant it in a forest.

XOXO