Wednesday, August 08, 2012

registration day

I don't have a photo taken today, but if you click here and look at the photo taken about this time last year, today was almost the same thing. 

That photo last year was taken while MyFavoritedKid and I were waiting in line for school registration. Today I was the person at the other end of that line.  I volunteered all day today as one of the people who take all the forms in (it was station number three of nine that the kids have to stop at).  Last year it took us almost 3 hours to get through the whole circuit.

I have to admit that I volunteered today with very selfish ulterior motives.

Volunteers earn a fast-track pass that they can use to run their kids through the lines more quickly ;-)   MyFK's registration slot is tomorrow morning.  I am hoping we breeze right through!

0 comments: