Monday, October 01, 2012

yum.

Here's what I made Sunday night, and the leftovers were even better today!


Goat cheese, lentil, and brown rice rolls...recipe found here.

My riffs:
I substituted a brown and wild rice mixture, I used brown lentils instead of green (it's what I had on hand), and I used one very yummy herbed goat cheese instead of plain. I also cut back a bit on the salt, and I don't think it was missed at all ;-)

I am having a very good time cooking in the new kitchen.  I'm working on making extra stuff on the weekends so I have leftovers to bring back to old house during the week where the kitchen is far less exciting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
edited to add: OH HEY!  I just realized that I forgot to do the end of th blogiversary drawing last night! Oy!  I promise to do it first thing tomorrow morning and add it to tomorrow's post. Sorry gang!  If there are any late entries get them in now over here!  Nighty night for now.

1 comments:

Kerry said...

That looks and sounds absolutely delicious! My hour till lunch is seriously going to drag by now.