Thursday, November 29, 2012

oh dear

I had a really lovely post planned for you today.   I started it early in the day with the plan to put the finishing touches on it after dance class tonight (as I always arrive home wound up anyhow).

Well, I had to leave dance class early.  I started feeling nauseous in the later afternoon, by 6pm things were...well....liquified (sorry), and I just now bolted in the door after the long car ride home and totally tossed my cookies 3 times. 


 I do not have a high temperature, and I am hoping this is just food related and not something else, and that I'll be right as rain tomorrow, because dangit!  I have knitting with the ladies tomorrow (so if any of you out there are reading this, if I'm a no show, you'll know why).



I am now retreating to the bedroom (because it's closer to the bathroom), and I promise to finish the original post tomorrow provided I am feeling better.  

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Feel better really soon! There's something going around here right now too. I was sick Sunday night and my oldest daughter was sick Tuesday morning. She bounced back much more quickly than I did. Oh if only to be young again!

Kimberly said...

I hope you are feeling better. We missed you today - and went to Theater of Dreams with Cameron, Patricia and Sheri who all loved it.