Thursday, February 20, 2014

blech


Those are the 3 little magic pills I just went down to the pharmacy to pick up. Supposedly they will help me stop tossin' my cookies, because that is what I have been doing all damn day.  I haven't even been able to keep down water for crying out loud!

At first I thought it was a reaction to taking a pain pill last night. I hardly ever take them, but last night I had that crazy leg spasm syndrome. But I also woke up with a pretty bad headache, so I thought maybe the vomiting was migraine related.  Then it seemed more like I ate something bad.  I finally called Kaiser, they actually pointed out it might be due to the fact that I have gallstones but never had my gallbladder removed.
Hmm.
Possibly.
I'm not buying that, because I don't other gallbladder-ish symptoms, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Well, they have me on this medication until tomorrow (note that it may cause a headache. lovely.), and if I'm still praying to the porcelain goddess by noon tomorrow I am supposed to call them back and head in for little scan.  

Joy. 

1 comments:

Gina said...

I so much hope that you are feeling better. Nausea is about the worst feeling on earth except for intense pain. I had morning sickness the entire time I was pregnant and have had a killer gag reflex ever since -- even though the kid is now 27. GWS.