Tuesday, November 13, 2007

another update

In my book, an "update" post isn't good enough for NaBloPoMo. Unfortunatley, the only remedy I can come up is to give a second update. Let us hope that tomorrow is different.MyFavoriteKid isn't sick, and he had about the same exposure as I did.

I have been in and out the bathroom all day performing all sorts of nasty acts of bodily exodus. I am assuming it was last night's iceberg lettuce salad gone. If that wasn't it, then I poisoned myself, and I don't like that idea one bit. But I can't blame the headache and vomiting on the cloud of plastic smoke, because MyFavoriteKid seems fine. I don't know. Maybe I just can't process these things like I used to, but I think it was something I ate.

There is some great news, though. At some time today, while I was moaning on the couch, the OvenFaries came to visit wearing hazmat suits:



Sometimes I don't know what I'd do without my mommy and daddy.

I love you guys.

3 comments:

Mouse said...

Hooray for shiny ovens! That's awesome of them to come over and clean it.. and even cooler that it all came off.
Sorry about your stomach troubles.. I get sick nearly every time we go out to eat. I'm also the queen of food poisoning.. so I feel your pain on that one too.

Becky in Iowa :O) said...

Awww aren't parents the best sometimes? My mom likes to come over and clean for me on occassion. I love it! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh, how wonderful! Gigantic, squishy hugs for the OvenFairies.