Tuesday, November 13, 2007

update

I woke up with a splitting headache, I am really nauseous, and I am freezing because I have all the windows open. The only bonus to last night's event is that I think I have finally killed all of the fruit flies.

KarenTheDancingLurker sent me an email with a link to plants that are good at cleaning the air. I was all happy because I have a Dracaena in the house, but then I looked up and my saw that my gerber daisies are dead. Lovely.

Excuse me while I go out for some air. I think I'll go to Jamba Juice and get something with pomegranate juice, green tea, and seventeen Anti-Oxidant boosts.


Oh, and can someone please go bop my friend PhilTheVeganChef in the nose? He laughed at me because I spend so much time eating Raw/Vegan/Organic, only to pump myself full of pollutants and toxins.
Asswipe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bop!

KarenTDL

Anonymous said...

Aw! There's an adjustment curve to this lifestyle.

I second that bop...though I laughed, too, but it was laughter of recognition. Remember, I'm the one who's not allowed to have a blowtorch -- not even a little one -- in the house. :)