Thursday, November 15, 2007

the midway i'm a slacker post

Actually, I'm surprised I've made it this far with resorting to things like this, but today it just must be so.

You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.


I landed on this quiz courtesy of Donna.
And you are getting it courtesy of whatever it is still making me feel like crap.

All I've been able to eat over the past two days are a bowl of miso soup, a glass of almond milk, a glass of fresh squeezed apple juice, and last night I finally graduated to a bowl of rice. Not raw. LOL

I'm also having some insomnia problems, too. I just can't get tired enough to find sleep. I keep going around the house in circles getting distracted by task after task, but of course, never finishing anything. Staying up late last night to get suckered into Project Runway for the first time really didn't help matters much, so thanks very much to you sucker-inners, and you know who you are (although KarenTheDancingLurker will thank you, as now we will have something else to talk about every Thursday before class).


I'm going out of town tomorrow for the weekend (and I sure hope I can find wi-fi on Saturday, or I am screwed with the NaBloPoMo thing, but whatever....anniversaries are so much more important), so today I have lots to do to get ready, and I'm feeling really drained and not quite up to the task.

I also have a verrrrry late night ahead, way down in the South Bay. TheMostImportantGuy is drumming behind an electronic musician who will be performing live down there. Anyone want to come keep me company? Drinks are on me.

Of course, I'll probably still be sipping apple juice. But you can have whatever you want. If you get toasted and make an ass out of yourself, I will laugh at you. But I promise not to post about it tomorrow.



Oh, and I did participate in something a little bit more involved that the quiz. Go check out this entry at PilgrimSteps and make some poetry!

4 comments:

~Donna~ said...

If I didn't have Spence tonight and so much to do tomorrow, I would sooo take you up on that live performance road trip southward. It's good to get out and about...and I don't do it enough. Gah.

~Donna~ said...

oh...and Happy Anniversary too!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link to PilgrimSteps. What an interesting concept, and a great blog. I hope you feel much better soon and have a great getaway!

Anonymous said...

Yes, happy anniversary!

Raw rice -- ack, the idea makes my gums hurt.