Thursday, October 02, 2008

candle's lit

Remember my friend who had the birthing blessing? The party favor as we were leaving was a prayer candle for us to light while they are in labor. DaddyToBe phoned me early this morning and told me to light it.

embellishments, mine

The prayer candles she gave out are about 1/2 the size of the standard. I'm guessing that means she is hoping it goes quickly ;-)

I lit the candle around 9am and it's just about midnight and I haven't received any call yet to blow it out. In bellydance class tonight I led a few bellyrolls in her honor. I hope all is going well.

2 comments:

The Bon said...

Good wishes for a safe delivery for your friend and the little one!

~Donna~ said...

ditto...if i could roll this belly, I would too. Hope that by now, the wee babe has made their appearance and all is well.