Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The only decent link I can find to this song (with the time I have available right now) has the creepy graphic attached to it.

So please.
Close your eyes.

~~LISTEN~~




A favorite of mine. I have even performed to it.

It came up today when MyFavoriteKid asked me who Freddie Mercury was, and when I described him, I also mentioned that when I cried for 4 days when he died.
MyFK thought that was goofy, and I told him that he better run when David Bowie goes then, because I might be in mourning for months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am LOVING the comments to yesterday's post, so please...if you haven't tossed your hat into the ring, please feel free to do so.

I am super buried in that previously mentioned paperwork required by the State Department, and it is due on Friday, so I would expect fluff around here until the weekend. I can see that deeper topics need to be covered soon, though...and the weekend is looking much more wide open for that.

X's & O's to all of you :-)
I appreciate you all so much.

Ed to add, to TheMIG, (in response to the comment made on yesterday's post):
That was not advice. That was a "kweshun".

1 comments:

AllyB said...

I agree that it will be a sad day when David Bowie is no longer with us. For me, more so...Annie Lennox.