Monday, March 07, 2011

i think i am finally "over myself"

I wasn't blogging yet when I had the 1st Anniversary of the car accident, but I was blogging for the 2nd, the 3rd, the 4th, and the 5th Anniversaries. Last year, when it was the 6th Anniversary, I thought about it beforehand, but forgot about it on the day itself, and even posted about it a day late.

And this year?? I didn't even think about the anniversary at all leading up to it, and hey!! Look at this!! 4 days late...and with no anxiety, no trippin' down memory lane, no tears, no pining, no nothing.

Ladies and Gentleman, I do believe there has been a shift.
Isn't there something about 7 year cycles??

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That's wonderful. I like to say that some things just have to keep sucking until they're done.

Anonymous said...

That's simply amazing healing! I don't know you in RL, but I am very proud of you and happy for you. YAY!

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Yay for you! XO

Peppermint Mocha Mama said...

That's awesome! Congratulations on your memory lapse - it's fabulous to forget some anniversaries.

thestashattacked said...

Congratulations! It must sound odd to say I'm glad you forgot something! ;)

Jodie said...

So wonderful! Was glad to see this post.

not supergirl said...

Wow, good for you! You've been through a lot in past months, too.

~Donna~ said...

YAY!

Lorena said...

XOXOXO, and a big <3! Healing healthy hugs all around!