Monday, July 09, 2012

brain. melted.

OhMyGosh. Sooo tired.  Every day since we have left we have woken up and been on the road since the buttcrack of dawn, and today: class from 9am to 5pm with a break for lunch, a break for dinner, and then a lecture at 7pm.  I am so trashed!   But it is so amazing!

More photos as it's all my brain has left to put out for today.


A gift of fiber today from Kevin, Beth, and Judith (just one gift of many...there was an entire goody bag waiting in the hotel room when we arrived!)






Judith's wheel with a mishmash of experiments on it, as she was demonstrating her "yes, you can spin any diameter yarn!" exercise.




A color wheel full of fabulous fiber for us to practice with.


The always fascinating and wonderful teacher, Judith MacKenzie :-)





 Crashing in bed now.  Too tired to even enjoy a soak in the jacuzzi tub in the room!  Class is out tomorrow night at 5pm and the retreat is then officially over.  I'm not sure what folks are doing with the evening, but if there isn't anything happening, that tub is where you will find me!




1 comments:

The Bon said...

I love watching her spin scales like that. I think I might still have mine around here somewhere from one of the classes I took with her.