Wednesday, March 29, 2006

another snood?

strangelittlemama wrote:
The Lysol cozy, though.... um that's just plain crazy. (said the woman who knit herself an ice cream cozy!)

ummmmm....
I have no idea what you are talking about.
hahahaha














As you can see...I've knit that, too.
Two of them, in fact...both gifts for the same person (different color schemes for different ice cream eatin' moods, ya'know).
Thanks for all the looooove around the dishcloths, gang.
-------------------------

Even though I’ve got some other stuff I’d like to blog about, I’m really feeling the need to catch up on some posts about dance.

So stay tuned, the next few posts will be:
* Notes on the Rakkasah Bellydance Festival
* A response (finally) to Jodi’s question about using meditative visual imagery as a dance technique (aka “private place” work)
* An announcement of upcoming dance events

The Rakassah post will have some stuff for all the Fiber Freaks out there. Seems that one can get their knit on while getting their shimmy on and that people are getting crafty with their costuming...the fun fur was flying.

4 comments:

strangelittlemama said...

but, but... did yours include FUN FUR??? http://www.strangelittlemama.com/shes_crafty/icecreamcozy.jpg
lololol
I was young & naive.

strangelittlemama said...

hm, I don't know if that link worked. try this

Anonymous said...

WHERE are the TASSELS?

THERE OUGHT TO BE TASSELS, GODAMMIT!

hee hee hee

Gray said...

This is really funny stuff! I love the ice cream cozy, but the very idea of a Lysol cozy is hilarious.

I remember the days when Ben and Jerry were marginal characters who screened free or nearly free movies on the side of a gas station in Burlington Vermont. They made money from the snacks they sold while they rewound the single projector between reels. I wish your photo could be magically transported back in time amd space to the mid 70s so they could see it. They would have been infinitely amused.