Friday, October 20, 2006

please help. i can't stop.



Felted Miniature Pumpkins
Yarn: (all odds+ends from stash) Bodies are Lambs Pride Worsted in Autumn Harvest, Rust, and Orange You Glad. Stems are Cascade 220 and Lion Brand Wool Ease
Needles: Bodies on Brittany US#10 dpns; stems on Susan Bates US#6 dpns
Pattern: found at Wool Windings (free pattern here), although PieKnits was the pimp ;-)
Modifications: none
Started: yesterday
Finished: today
Notes: This is my first time felting my own knitting! (I've only done a few thrift store sweaters for butchering into other projects)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm .. Toby wants Halloween decorations and all I want to do is knit .. I see a win-win coming on..

Carol said...

SHUT UP! They are so freakin' cute. Bedelia, you really amaze me.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, yep - pimping the clever patterns! LOVE your orange assortment! I so have to make more, looks great as a little harvestful.

M-H said...

Very cute!

InkyW said...

)^$*$$!! i don't need any more ideas and i have no orange yarn, dammit.

soooo cute!!

JessZ said...

Those are great! Now i finally have a use for the orange lambs pride in my stash.

Anonymous said...

They are soooo cute! I usually hate orange, but now I wish I had some.

Mouse said...

how cute! its getting really hard to resist that pattern.. must not give in to the tiny felted pumpkin cuteness.. must.. be.. strong..

Anonymous said...

Very cute, although I'm not sure what I would do with them once I knit them.

Rabbitch said...

Oh, well those are just FAR too cute.

Anonymous said...

Uh...were you supposed to stop? Huh. Why was that again?

Too cute.

Tracy Batchelder said...

These turned out great! Glad you are having fun with the pattern.