Tuesday, October 31, 2006

wheeee

If there are hills and valleys, today's a valley.
I'm sick of hearing myself whine, for crying out loud...and let's hope I snap out of it quick before you get 30 days of this crap.

But I did actually laugh out loud after taking this little "quiz" filched from JanuaryOne:


What Disney Ride Are You?

Mickey's Philharmagic

You're not a ride at all, but you're magical, and 4-D, and when I'm on drugs, you're the coolest thing I've ever seen. You're Philharmagic!!!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

2 comments:

InkyW said...

I like your's - you are Philharmagic! hahaha...guess what i was:

You're probably dead...at least on the inside. You're the Haunted Mansion!!

What a surprise. Not.

JohnK said...

You're kind of slow and damp, but at least you're drunk on rum! You're Pirates of the Caribbean!!

I'd agree ...thanks for that