Tuesday, November 21, 2006

any kind of mojo is good mojo, but...

My knitting is coming along better today, which I find interesting.

I think perhaps the knitterly bunch of you automatically tossed in some knitting mojo while you were doing the lawsuit mojo, too.
Go figure ;-)

I think I have been delivered from sock hell (more on that soon, but I'm about to miss my NaBloPoMo deadline if I prattle on too long)....and today I have a finisished object:



Mince (or so he's been dubbed by his new caretaker, TheMIG)
Yarn: Lamb's Pride Worsted...Rust, Autumn Harvest, Limeade
Needles: US #8's, Susan Bates little plastic knitting needles for kids, and US #8's wood dpns by Clover
Pattern: Squarey, found in Unusual Toys For You To Knit and Enjoy by Jess Hutch
Modifications: I couldn't find a 12" pillow form, so I stuffed him with poly-fiberfill
Started: I can't recall...after the pumpkins I think, but before the mice perhaps?
Finished: his little appendages were knit up last night and sewn on today

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deliverance from sock hell - good.
Knitting mojo - good.
Finished object - good, and very cute.
Hope the lawsuit mojo holds out. You're on my high-rotation prayer list.
Jill in Oz.

Carrie said...

HeeHee! Too cute! I love the things you knit! I lurv your blog, too. You're very funny, even when you have more stress going on in your life than I can even imagine.

Gray said...

What a cool project.

I wish you a fine Thanksgiving and a great year. Thank you for all the great blogging this year!

-Gray

Mouse said...

Cute! I think I'm going to have to get that book...
(Happy Thanksgiving!)

Rabbitch said...

I tried to comment yesterday to let you know I was there with you, if only in spirit(s) however Blogger hated me and I had to get some sleep before work or people (possibly including me) would have died.

So um, yeah. I was there. You just didn't know it. Could ya tell?

Anonymous said...

Cute and Cool! You knit the kneatest stuff! I also like your blog, and added you to my bloglines. I forget how I originally found you, but I'm glad I did!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for you!