Thursday, December 20, 2007

pardon the (photo) pun

There may be free highspeed internet at the Disneyland hotel, but there has been no time to use it.


The weather has been rainy and cold (literally)...


...but we are still having a blast.



Oh, lookie. A built in pun.



Having once lived in a house with mice problems (old house--let us all knock on wood for there to be no mousies at the new house), AND having spent at least one or two New Year's Eve's Past home all alone....

I would never wish you either of these things.

I would especially never wish you a year full of anything that sounded like doo-dy.

4 comments:

Mouse said...

Hmmm.. I do believe you've just figured out what was wrong with 2007-- apparently it was a Pooh Year. The castle covered in ice is really cool!

The Bon said...

Yeah, the Happy Pooh Year is not really something I'd wish on anyone. Although I guess Happy Pooh is better than Un-Happy Pooh.

LLA said...

Happy Pooh Year, hmmm?

I think that sums up this year rather nicely, thankyouverymuch. Don't need another.... :)

Philip. said...

Wishing you all the best for 2008 and a Happy New Year.

Philip
www.disabled-help.org