Monday, January 07, 2008

too tired to title

I'm dead dog tired. MyFavoriteKid had me up all night long needing comfort for nightmares, hotter hot water bottles, glasses of water....and if it wasn't any of those, he was yelling out, "What time is it?!?!?!!!!" He eventually crawled into my bed around 3am so he could to do this whole routine at close range.

I love him to death, but it took everything in me not to bitch-slap him when he woke up and said, "You know, I didn't fall asleep until late, and I woke up early...and I still feel great!!!"

Yay for you, kid. Why don't you do all of the cooking and cleaning today, eh?


Being that I am wiped, the best I can offer you today is a link.
Hey, at least it's a good one.

The Story Of Stuff, with Annie Leonard

This came to my by way of the wonderful Mouse. I was reading DiaryOfAGoldfish this morning, and it reminded me that I had wanted to post this.

I love this and I think it should be shown in every middle school across the U.S.
It also makes me want to try to find a way to buy groceries off Etsy.

4 comments:

Kerry said...

LOL Isn't it amazing how they seem to have a never-ending supply of energy? Hope he sleeps better tonight. :-)

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

kerry ~ thanks, I hope so, too! It didn't look to promising when I tucked him in. He was complaining of a tummy ache again, but he's been out for an hour and I haven't heard a peep. I'm crossing my fingers.

Liana Weiland said...

Hi! I was recommended your blog when I made a post recently about "10 Reasons Why Being an Amputee Rocks". A commenter said that I would really enjoy your blog, and they were right! Keep up the good work!

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

Liana ~ Good lord, that post was a riot. I might need to springboard off that, because I have several related points of view.
Thanks for stopping by!