Saturday, January 05, 2008

snaps on saturday

Weekly theme number two (again, in an attempt to survive 365 days of blogging)...

Saturdays will be for Snapshots

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lots of fiber arrived in the mail this week, and I am casting on this weekend:

Artfiber's "Phyz"
soon to become handmade item 1 of 3 for the PayItForward a-long


some absolutely gorgeous plant dyed roving from simmy
along with some Lamb's Pride Worsted in Onyx from Article Pract
soon to become MyFavoriteKid's FeltedFlamingFuzzyFeet


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as a reminder....new for 2008:
my
comments to your comments will now be found in the comments

5 comments:

lori said...

I'm delurking to tell you that I'm really looking forward to your 365 posts. (Love the fiber shots!) You're interesting and inspiring and quite funny.

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

awww, shucks! Thanx, and thank you for delurking!

Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

I'm doing the Blog 365 too. I hope I can keep it up through my move.

Carrie said...

Oooo, look at all that beautiful roving. I'm jealous! 365 posts - good on ya! Can't wait to see all the knitting you'll be compelled to do to have stuff to show =)

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

Barbara ~ yay for you! Good luck!

Carrie ~ Let us only hope that will all this blogging I even have TIME to knit!