Saturday, March 01, 2008

d is for...

...dance.

performing at a friend's wedding, 2003
(still a bi-ped at that point)


members of The Sabah Ensemble honor Esike Tarics at a memorial, 2006
(that's me on the left in the back of the line)


The Sabah Ensemble at the 2007 Rakkasah performing "Alchemy"
(that's me peeking through from the back)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, I did not miss a day of posting yesterday. The Blog 365 rules state that TheDayOfLeap was to be ADayOfRest.

I gladly accepted.

7 comments:

Wheelchair Dancer said...

A is for awesome.
B is for beautiful.
C is for could you post more dance?

WCD

Kim Ayres said...

Cool :)

~Donna~ said...

I 2nd WCD...more dance...hmmm...i really need to get back into the dance. I really miss it.

HoJo said...

Girl, you are hot! I used to dance but mine was ballroom. Someday, I want to dance again. In the meantime, it was great seeing you at Stitches. Sorry I seemed rushed but as you saw we were swamped (and that's a good thing ;}).

More dance, please.

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Beautiful!

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

wcd ~ maybe when I get to "T" it will be for "try" ...?? LOL

Kim ~ thanks!

donna ~ ummm, our class is Thursday night's. Wanna come?

hojo ~ awww thanks!! Oh,and I knew you were working. And was GLAD you were busy! I have a feeling I'll be down your way soon because the van shop guys are down that way.

no-blog-rachel ~ thank you!

~Donna~ said...

Thursdays no can do... am very sad...