Tuesday, March 11, 2008

i think last night i saw a band called "pole"

I suppose sometimes being a gimp has its perks.
However, I want you to know that:

For every parking spot I get that is close to a building entrance...
For every meter that I don't have to feed...
For every gimp discount I get on entry fees...
For every line that I get to circumvent...

For every single one of them, I get an even exchange with something like this in return:


my view of the stage
from the Arco Arena's
Handicapped Accessible Area
in section 122


Nice unobstructed view, wouldn't you say??
Oy. LOL

I just wanted you all to know that you might think I get GimpBonuses, but honestly....NO. It all evens out.
Always.
Every time.
So please don't give me that that look the next time you think I'm getting some perk you are not, mmmkay??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And for the record, I like to kvetch. I think it's pretty much in my nature. But we had a truly rockin' good time, and I made it work with the seating and the view. We had a blast.


See? Not so bad. Just had to lean forward. All night.
;-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I hear that "Pole" really doesn't have much stage presence and is better on live recordings.