Tuesday, May 13, 2008

two kinds of toasty

Toasty 1


Washed and stored the winter blankets from my bedroom today. Over the last couple of weeks, we've been having the occasional cold chill at night so I was keeping them around. In most cases though, they've been in a heap on the floor.

Today it was in the upper 80's here. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 94 and Thursday 97.

I don't even want to see blankets for awhile!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toasty 2



Finally have picked up some knitting again. The yarn is "Big Footies Toasty Sock" from Keegan Lane Yarns, in the colorway Cafe Au Lait. These will be for TheMostImportantGuy. Feels great to be knitting on these after 5 false starts (on a plain ol' vanilla sock---not sure what was up with that).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


coming tomorrow: Update on The Thief

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, I know. I've restarted socks so many times... it's silly. I like the color, though!