Tuesday, July 08, 2008

tonight's a wash

I'm so busy. I've got so many things to do to get ready for going out of town for the tour. Besides packing for my own self and getting the household ends tied up, I also have to pack up MyFavoriteKid so he can go where he is going, and I have to pack up Riley the DogDogDog so he can go off to the pet hotel (which I am so terribly worried about).

Whee.

In between all of this, I'm trying to catch up on some blog reading. I'm so danged behind with some of y'all I'm not even sure if I will ever be able to catch up! Especially since I have no idea if I will have an internet connection where I am going, or how much free time I will have to use it. I could be buried by the time I get back.

Oh, and the blog. That is another thing. In order to keep up with Blog365, I am working on some entries that will auto-post in my absence, just in case I can't get to a computer.

So basically I am here tonight writing about "nothing", because all day long I have been writing all day about "somethings", but you don't get to read any of it right now. Ridiculous, aint it?

g'night ;-)

2 comments:

The Bon said...

does blogging 365 allow for guest posting should you have an extended absence?

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

bon ~ I'm not sure. I should reread the rules! But I'm hoping to do the posts myself. Feels important to me.