Sunday, August 10, 2008

now i just need to knit me some lace

I've been quite the stitch marker ho lately. I have bought many (all on etsy, at least--yay)....but these are my newest acquisition, and I thought you knitterly folk would get a kick out of them:


They make me giggle.

I think I might need to convert a few of them to row markers (by adding a lobster clasp). That way I can clip them onto those runaway dropped stitches I find from time to time, and then pick them up again on the next pass.

The markers came from Paper And Yarn, who also tossed in a little carrying case and a few freebies:



How. Cool. Is that!
:-)

5 comments:

Lorena said...

Very cool indeed!

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

I'm reading this before 6am and before I've finished my coffee and they still made me snicker!

Emma said...

Those are classic. Love!

Anonymous said...

Hello, those stitch markers are so tempting i hade to go to paper and yarn and get me some, which i totally have today, ordered, few, few too many, they are so cool, thank you for sharing..have a great day..cya Monika

Anonymous said...

Love those!!