Friday, November 07, 2008

b6....o72...n41....


MyFavoriteKid is having a sleepover here tonight. Earlier, I took them out to the middle school family bingo night. It was fun, but I think the dauber fumes got to me ;-)

Things were a little bit better today for me today, but I really had to work at it. Lots of knitting and new age tutti-fruity music blasting through the house in an attempt to curb anxiety. Lovely.

I have knitting to show you tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS. I know I am a shit for not replying to comments like I used to. I feel horrible about it. Especially when every single one of them means so much to me. Thanks you guys for all of the notes you leave me. I really appreciate all of you.

3 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

OK, here's a comment :)

Unknown said...

Sadly, when I was going through cancer diagnosis and then chemo/radiation, I hadn't yet started to knit so I didn't have that to help me deal. However, I did the music thing too (though mine was more of a world-music theme) and I also read books. True accounts of shipwrecks and maritime disasters - really grim stuff. Maybe I needed to know that I was a lot luckier than others? Who knows! Anyway, you do what you need to in order to cope. It's good that you're making the effort to lift your own spirits.

*hugs*

Mouse said...

Dude.. popcorn & bingo would make anyone's day better!