Sunday, December 21, 2008

jiggedy jig

Home. Hooray. Today's leg of the drive was the easiest by far, and that's with rain and high winds. Nothing compared to snow. If this trip was anything, it was a crash course on all weather driving in the van.

I would love to say something about Winter's Solstice.
I would love to say something about Chanhukah.

What I am going to say is that it's 11pm and I'm beat. I'm home, the pets are home, I have a mountain of laundry and unpacking to do, not to mention quite a bit of "elf-ing" (ie wrapping gifts and whatnot) before I take off again for Christmas.

It's good to be home. Merry winter & light the menorah. XO

3 comments:

Mouse said...

Glad y'all got home safe and (relatively) sound. *hugs*

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Yay! Home safely, and in time to retrieve the pets. Welcome home.

Anonymous said...

I'll throw a log on my solstice fire on your behalf.