Sunday, February 01, 2009

watch out....

....she's baaaaaack.


I have lots on my mind and nowhere else to put it but here. You'll be seeing me more over the next few days. The dust has settled, and I finally have time to type.

But not right now. 'Cuz I'm knitting and watching Sense & Sensibility on PBS (Yay, Masterpiece Classics!! WooHoo!! I've been watching every Sunday since the run started in January).

Anyhow. If you missed me, stay tuned. If you preferred the silence, well....consider yourself forewarned ;-) I've missed the blog, and I'm happy to be back.

7 comments:

JohnK said...

Hooray!!!

jodi said...

I missed you.

jane said...

i missed you as well.

i love ang lee's sense and sensibility - but i will watch this one as well which is also on my DVR.

jane

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

john ~ :-)

jodi ~ aww, shucks!

jane ~ i love that one, too...and this is my first time watching this version. And it's on my dvr, too. I watched last night, but was distracted and tired. I'm going to give it another crack mid-week before they air the 2nd half.

Anonymous said...

I may be an infrequent commenter, but I'm a regular reader. And I missed you. I think I got spoiled last year.

Lynda the Guppy said...

LOL Just last night I was at Barnes & Noble looking at cookbooks and saw some on Raw diets, and realized I hadn't seen anything new from you in a while. And after following your Blog365, I missed you! LOL.

Weird at how attached you get to people you've never "met" eh? *grin*

Janice in GA said...

Sweet! Can't wait to hear what's been going on!