Sunday, July 26, 2009

it was good

Forwarded to me by KarenTheDancingLurker, it just made me so happy :-)



Other things that made me happy today:
* getting to sleep in a little bit
* no mommy-duty
* someone else making breakfast (dining out)
* love-y time with TheMostImportantGuy
* going to the mattress store to purchase a different (and more correct, let us hope) foundation to insert into my platform bed and support my mattress (first road test tonight)
* watching the final day of Le Tour de France. I might not have spun every day as part of Le Tour de Fleece, but I watched every. single. stage. of the tour. I had so much fun and found myself on the edge of my seat, literally, on several occasions. Not to mention total my total enjoyment of getting to fly over the French countryside in HD. Woot!
* cast on for a new shawl

2 comments:

Becky in Iowa :O) said...

My mom just showed me that video last night. I just sat there and cried cause it is just too cute and sweet. I'm surprised they could get everyone to agree to do it.

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

becky ~ i cried, too!!!