Sunday, March 07, 2010

dog ate my homework

It's going to sound like MyFavoriteKid wrote this post for me, but...
I can't do a decent post tonight! I can't type (easily) because my fingers are all cut up!

I had to do some repairs to my dance costume this morning before our rehearsal. My coin belt needed some reinforcing and some links replaced. It's made of real coins, and it's quite heavy. I cut my fingers (well, mostly both thumbs) pretty damn deep! I didn't notice it much during the day, but once I got the kiddo to bed and sat down to do some knitting and typing I realized I cannot do either! (I know this looks like typing, but I've used the backspace key about 427 times).

1 comments:

~Donna~ said...

Bummer... Yeah, those coins can be a pain - literally!

Hope things feel better soon...