Thursday, March 18, 2010

new do?

I am going in tomorrow for a cut-n-color. I'm thinking I'm mixing things up a bit, go for a new style, but I'm not exactly decided on what that should be.

Here's what the quiz at blogthings thinks I should do:


You Should Have Super Short Hair



You are confident and conventional. You are proud of who you are and have nothing to hide.

Your hair tells people that you are honest and straightforward. You appear ready to face the world head on.



You can be very quiet at times. You aren't shy though... you're just thinking things over.

You prefer to plan out the best course of action before you do anything. You want to be able to be your best in every situation.





I think my following through on that is HIGHLY UNLIKELY.
Mostly because that description does not even SOUND like me! LOL

1 comments:

~Donna~ said...

I took that quiz and it said I should have super long hair.

"You and your hair break all the rules."

hahahaha...my hair has a life of it's own.

I am trying to grow it out tho, I miss the braids flying behind me as I cruise on my bike. :)