Saturday, April 24, 2010

dead on the bed

It's 11:30pm and I am way to beat to do anything that looks like a real blogpost today. Dudes, I worked so hard around the house here today. I woke up before MyFavoriteKid and TheMostImportantGuy, so I was lucky to have an hour of calm to myself to chat online, read a few blogs, and knit a few rows. It was lovely.

But once they were up? I didn't sit still for a moment. Many many things, I took care of, but one of the biggeys was to revamp the den and breathe some new life into it. It looks great. Also worked some in the garage, which I hope to have completed before the hot weather comes and it gets too ridiculous to be out there working.

Also cooked for Michelle's birthday potluck, and got there early to help set up and do a walk through of our performance. Danced on an empty stomach ('cuz try to bellydance with a full tummy), then came out after changing back into street clothes to find most of the real food was gone, so I ate too much birthday cake instead. Now I'm totally trashed tired, but have a sugar hangover, and it aint even the next day!

So I'm off to bed. TheMIG has this funny idea about waking up at 5:30am to go the zen center.

Have a good time, dude LOLOL.

0 comments: