Friday, April 16, 2010

oooo it almost got away from me...again!

Oh, I'm so tired. I just dozed off watching stand-up comedy and went to turn the tv off, and realized I'd forgotten to post.
Kinda like last night!

Well, I know what did it to me today. I spent the better part of my day cleaning out the garage. The weather is perfect right now for this...not too cold, not the baking heat of summer. I went through a bunch o' crap that I seem to think I need (but of course, do not), and made a run to the Goodwill to get rid of a bunch of stuff. I have more to do, still...hoping to get through some of it on Sunday, and then the balance of it one day next week.

It will really feel good to get it done. I come and go through the garage...it's how get in and out of the house. Rarely do I enter through the front door. When the garage gets out of control it always feels like a WellThatsAFineHowDoYaDo sort of moment.

Tired.
Sorry if this is rambly and pointless. I'm gonna sack out. Big day tomorrow. Going to a workshop all day.
Need.
Sleep.

0 comments: