Saturday, April 03, 2010

sort of a snap on saturday

More like "It's Saturday, and I've snapped."
Super tired. Yesterday was going up to TheMIG's folks so we could spring his dad from the hospital he's been convalescing at and get him home. Today was buttcrack-o-dawn meditation at the center, then for him back up to his folks, and for me to a potluck lunch to watch the video of our last troupe performance. Dog park, and lost of cleaning up here because it looked like a cyclone struck it.

Got a few minutes to spin some of this up on a drop spindle, though...something I haven't done in a while.

3 comments:

JennaKate said...

Sounds like a busy day - good thing you took some time for yourself. The fiber looks lovely. What is it?

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Ooh! Purty fiber.

Hope you get some relaxing time soon. :)

~Donna~ said...

very pretty, can't wait to see it all spun up. I'm still working on the fiber I got from Stitches last year.

In other words, I'm still practicing. :)