Thursday, April 08, 2010

this shouldn't even count

Why do Blog365, if keep asking, when there are moments like this. *sigh*
This shouldn't even count.
It's eleven fifty-something, I just got home from dance class and got the house tucked in for the night. Was just about to tuck myself in as well, and it's like, "Oh yeah. Blogpost."
Gah.

So here it is.
BLOGPOST.

Well, I guess I do have a wee bit of content. Kids, TheMostImportantGuy's dad? He got out of the hospital last Friday...but he's been back in again twice for blood sugar issues. He's in right now, actually. Might get out tomorrow, but perhaps they will keep him another day.

It's making me a little sick with worry.

1 comments:

JennaKate said...

Hang in there! I like when you do Blog365 :)

Best wishes for theMIG's dad, for health and wellness.