Tuesday, May 04, 2010

ppjills! get yer ppjills!

Like most folks (?), I get plenty of spam advertising all sorts of happy pills. Most of it does get filtered out, but when I scan my junk mail box every few days checking for real emails that might have gone astray, usually there is a SpammySubjectLine or two that catches my eye and causes me to fall into a teary eyed ball of laughter.

Here's today's ha-ha:

do not mock at your pooteency - bjuyj VjaqrRa Ppjills‏


Hmmm. Maybe their Ppjills help you with your tiny farting problems??




2 comments:

Mouse said...

Dude.. they told you NOT to mock their "pootency" and you went and did it anyway. You're gonna be in SO much trouble!!

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

You know if you can make me laugh before 6am (and before coffee) that it's a good one. Too freakin' funny. And yes I am 12.