Thursday, May 13, 2010

super late

Oooboy, it's late! Dance class started an hour and a half earlier than usual tonight. We had a meeting with our students about an end-of-summer student dance concert we are planning. Then we held our regular dance class. And then us co-teachers had another meeting after class to tie up the loose details from the earlier meeting. Add my commute to that, and I didn't get home until 11:30pm. Sheesh.

So all I have to offer you tonight (but this is a pretty great offering) is a link to SMKR (here's yer offensive language warning, because SMKR stands for "Sh&% My Kids Ruined").


I think I have about 27 photos of my own I could submit.

1 comments:

~Donna~ said...

omg...I'm so glad Spencer never really ruined anything. He had his moments, but he never had access to paint or sharpies or sharp objects...and I kept my eye on him. :)