Monday, July 19, 2010

chain reaction?

I did do some knitting today. And a bunch of other stuff, mostly household related. I also went to the zen center for practice, which I have not done in quite awhile.

Regardless of how my day went, I'm feeling a bit unsettled this evening.

I swear it's from watching the Tour de France.

If you have been keeping track, you'll know that they are in the mountains right now, and that today was quite hectic on the last mountain due a shake-up when the leader's bike chain slipped off. He had to play catch up. While first racing uphill...and then racing down the super steep downhill that came on the other side...at over 70 miles per hour...on very windy roads with switchbacks...totally freaking me out...and the maternal core of me is having a heart attack....with me yelling out loud in my livingroom.... that if I was either one of these guy's mother's...I'd have to take a valium.

1 comments:

~Donna~ said...

Clever title. :)

Yeah, I tend to do that too when I watch stuff like that. One the one hand, it's exciting, on the other I totally stress.