Saturday, December 11, 2010

hi kids.....

I cannot thank you all enough for the love and support. I have sooooo much to tell you, and I am not at all at a loss for words (it's probably more about editing down, actually).

Unfortunately, "my time is not my own," as Jane Austen would say.

As I type this, I am sitting on the floor at TheMIG's folks house. TheMIG are completely encircled in laptops and scanners and boxes of family photos, and many family peeps who are tripping hard down memory lane. He and I are scanning and organizing photos for the memorial. We have travelled up here and back a couple of times and are both quite tired. I dont know how I managed it, but I even made it to the zen center this morning in between trips.

We are all well. It was actually a really peaceful and loving and beautiful thing yesterday and I really really want to document it and share it. I just need to be alone with my laptop.
Badly, actually.
I need to collect my thoughts.

I love you all so very much.

4 comments:

The Bon said...

Again, my love to you, FK, themig, and themig's family. don't hesitate to call or text if you need someone to lean on, since I know you're probably doing a bunch of propping up other people right now. xoxoxoxo!

Brooke said...

A big hug to you. Let me know if you need anything.

~Donna~ said...

All I can say is big hugs all around.

Mouse said...

*hugs* text me if you need me.