Monday, January 17, 2011

crabbypants

There's a whole long list of things that are making me crabby. When I listed them off to TheMostImportantGuy and I pointed out that the last item on the list was that I was verge of the PMS-zone, he said it was A Perfect Storm.

I'll be fine. I just got to looking at the next few weeks and seeing a whole lot of insanity mushed into very tightly scheduled spaces, and I'm not sure how I'm going to keep needing to breathe deeply into a paper bag or something.

I'm going to see if a cup of tea and an earlier bedtime helps.
xo!

1 comments:

~Donna~ said...

There's a lot of feelings of all sorts in the air right now.

I personally am very down, for all sorts of reasons.

Being socked in by fog for 3 days doesn't help.

I see some sunshine here at work so I'll be out at lunch enjoying it.