Sunday, June 05, 2011

i....uhhh....

....can tell that I'm trying to take a mental vacation when I catch myself watching hours and hours of really. stupid. television.

First it was few episodes have to do with something about people getting over crazy eating disorders, and now it's something about some polygamous family.

I never watch this crap unless I am really trying to escape.




I want to thank you all for the comments. Every day you guys have made me feel supported and loved and understood. I really cannot thank you enough. If you were here, I'd hug you all....but here's the best I can do from here:
**hugs!**
;-)

4 comments:

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Hug back atcha Sweetie...

not supergirl said...

Hugs back. Hang in there!

Kerry said...

Hey sweetie! Sending you huge hugs and lots of well wishes for the dad. I've been away from the blog reading for far too long but I always think about ya! Hope all starts settling down soon. Happy belated birfday to theMIG!

Karen said...

Holy crap. Di do you see the one about the woman who eats two boxes of cornstarch a day? It totally freaked me out.