Friday, June 17, 2011

not

Still not back to Freebie-Fridays.

Today I was too busy with No-Fuzz-On-My-Butt-Friday.



Pooooor Teeny.

She had really bad floating knee-caps. We weren't going to do anything about it because a) it seemed sort of ridiculous to do all that for dog, and b) even though she walked with a little skip, it was cute, and it didn't seem to bother her. That changed a week or so ago, though. She had several days where she couldn't sit, and when she tried to, she'd tip over. She was also hiding in all the dark corners of the house with a mopey-face. It was sad. So surgery it was.

I can't even tell you how much shit is on my plate right now....LOLOL.
I'm laughing to keep from crying (although I did cry about yesterday for a few).

There's the Dad stuff, the dog stuff, my own bout with pain (back is on the mend! but a migraine today! woot!). I have two structures being renovated by two different crews (main house and in-law unit), and all the contractors seem to be showing up with their own behavior issues. One of the co-teachers of the dance class I teach has retired, so the two of us that are left are taking stock and working on a game plan. I've got the kid out of school, creating a break in the routine. And meanwhile I am trying to reassess my life a bit and see what commitments should stay and which ones need to go, because it is clear it is time for a shift.

I'm sure it sounds like I am complaining, but really, I'm not. I'm just trying to state the obvious here so that I can assess the situation and deal with things accordingly.
Things are just beyond high-maintenance right now!

0 comments: