Saturday, August 20, 2011

snaps on saturday

Spotted at the mall today:


And I think this shirt is totally hilarious (and awesome).
If you are a Giants fan, I don't need to tell you that this is Tim Lincecum.
If you are not a Giant's fan, here...let me see if this helps explain why I find this shirt so hilarious:


Hmmmm. I bet if I would have went inside there would have been a Brain Wilson version.


The mall is a place we rarely ever go....but today we had go there to throw loads of money at the Sears Appliance Salesman. The carriage house/in-law unit construction is now complete, and it has had final inspections. We did a final walk-through last night with the contractor just to note a couple tiny punch-list items that we'd like to see tweaked or touched up....but construction is done! All that is left is for us to shop for and install window coverings, and the appliances, which we took care of today, to be delivered in 2 weeks.

Tomorrow I will try to take some decent photos in the light of day and then see what I can do to show you a before and after post.


Hope y'all are having a good weekend!

0 comments: