Monday, September 26, 2011

I failed to dodge TheMostImportantGuy's nose-blowing stream o' germs, and now today, I have his cold. Seems all the lysol-ing of the remote controls and TheBagOfDeath (a paper sack we use to deposit used and deadly facial tissue) was all for naught.

*pout*

Serious pout, actually....because unlike him, it's not the weekend, it's Monday, and where he was able to veg-out all weekend in bed, I have TheDrill to contend with. Also unlike him, I have no one bringing me steaming hot bowls of soup (in fact, I had fed him all of the homemade soup I had left in the house, too!)

Since I had to be out of the house today, I made a stop at the market, and I just whacked out a huge pot of organic chicken soup. I have to say, I make a mean chicken soup. Almost as mean as my mom's, except it's missing matzo balls (even if I could make them, they have wheat *more pouting*).

So off I go, sipping my version of chicken soup, sipping some herbal tea, and hopefully getting to relax into an early bedtime.

1 comments:

not supergirl said...

Quick healing for you, I hope. If I could bring you some comfort food, I would. Maybe Wonkavision?