Sunday, October 02, 2011

short list

Just a quick list of what I did this weekend, because I am quite sucked into the first episode of the Prohibition series on PBS tonight.

On Friday I felt like my cold was on the way out. On Saturday, I felt sicker than I had since mid-week. Today I ran a couple of errands, but I spent most of my time quietly and slowly fiddling around the craftroom at the new house. Quite pleasant.

I've managed to stay on track food-wise, and I haven't had any real cravings (to my great surprise). Until today. I wanted chocolate cake and a hot cup of coffee so badly I almost cried. I'm not even sure where that craving came from. It's not like it was being waved underneath my nose or anything. It wasn't anywhere to be seen! The craving came and went pretty quickly (also to my great surprise). Tuesday is finally my follow-up appointment with the NewDoc. I cant wait to see what the tests point to as being food sensitivities for me.


Off to lay flat in bed with more tissues and boobtube.

1 comments:

~Donna~ said...

I got sucked into "Prohibition" too. I had it on in the background while I cleaned the kitchen and then sorted thru stuff.