Friday, November 11, 2011

eleven eleven eleven

Aside from being an interesting collection of organized numbers, I have heard some people saying this marks something like....the dawning of the Age Of Aquarius or something.

Sure, these "some people" are folks like my all time favorite granola astrologer...but whatever. I'm dying for a shift in the universe, so I have decided to believe it.

I am so ready for some change, baby. It's time to reinvent myself. And as I look back over the past year or so, it seems like I've been slowly doing that.

Of course today I just settled for changing my hair color....hahahaha....but hey ;-)



Other exciting (knitting) news items of the day:
* The high school knitter kids are starting to get set up on Ravelry and a couple of them worked to set up a group page, complete with the graphics and all...woot!
* I found a daytime knitting group on Fridays that I can go to, and I'm going to start going next week. Finally, a place I can go and be with "my people" but also have it be one where I can actually knit, because I won't be teaching.

0 comments: