Tuesday, November 29, 2011

like a fiend, i said. like a fiend.

I am knitting like a fiend, to keep away the crazies.

I finished the sweater tonight, and will try to get some photos taken tomorrow. I have some other languishing projects that I am going to work on completing, but instead if pulling them out of the knitting bag, I have decided to cast-on for a very quick little lace project.

And that's because right now what my brain needs is to be knitting nice little organized lines of holes.

1 comments:

not supergirl said...

I know what you mean, I often struggle to force order on life when it is crazy and find that sometimes, I just have to create my own little area of order, whether in yarn or a garden or washing dishes. Though, often I find that order in dishing and consuming ice cream, apparently. :)